-
May 1st, 2004, 04:29 PM
#1
Inactive Member
-
May 1st, 2004, 04:42 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Sorry the pics are so big **mental note to self **
"must re-size pics before putting them on my web-site, and posting here.
-
May 5th, 2004, 09:02 PM
#3
HB Forum Owner
How about....
"Mr. Blow" (cuz of all the fans)
Or...C3PO (cuz of the windows?
-
May 6th, 2004, 08:51 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Mr Blow ??? C3P0 ???
sounds like a "porn star" & robot from star wars.
(holds head in hands) ....... Mr G. Neric it is then [img]wink.gif[/img]
Thank you for your helpful...hmmm...contribution.
just out of interest do you know how many fans
Mr.G can be fitted out with includeing the 2 that
are already there ?? .... its truely Mind (mr.) blowing [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
May 7th, 2004, 12:46 AM
#5
HB Forum Owner
Seven fans?
See, I don't think of C3P0 as porn, just Star Wars. [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
May 8th, 2004, 02:35 PM
#6
Inactive Member
Owww.....so close 8
1=top
1=side
4=at front, discovered when removeing front panel (why I don't know)
2=at rear
Mr.Blow = porn
C3P0 = star wars
Star Wars = porn ?? I'm lost lol
-
May 9th, 2004, 03:02 PM
#7
HB Forum Owner
I can understand the confusion over Star Wars = porn, seeing as I didn't read your post correctly and thought you made the reference to porn with C3P0.
Eight fans is quite a lot. What kind of processor are you planning on getting?
-
May 10th, 2004, 04:10 PM
#8
HB Forum Owner
Diesel internal combustion engine instead of a battery in that thing? EIGHT fans! [img]eek.gif[/img]
-
May 11th, 2004, 11:39 AM
#9
Inactive Member
hmmmm...what processor ... a "Chahindler Bong 3.0 mega snappy fingers Hz" or a "JaniceOMG 3.0" [img]wink.gif[/img]
Nope a Pentium 4 3.0 or 3.2
It has room for 8 fans ... but it ain't getting 8 fans, because the 4 under the front cover are useless (unless I cut 4 holes in front panel).
I'm gonna block the top hole, keep the side fan and add 2 blue fans at the rear.
My power supply is 550w so it should handle everything thrown at it ... but fitting 8 fans will probably result in a sound like an F15 takeing off (lol)
-
May 11th, 2004, 11:24 PM
#10
HB Forum Owner
Yeah, you definitely don't need 8 fans, must cases shouldn't need more than 3, 4 max.
I've got a 2.4 Pent 4 (HT). Evenutally, I'll get it upgraded to a 3.0 or up.
So, what other specs you planning on? RAM, hard drive? I like these details. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks